Training and Leadership Development Services
Our Training Goals
- To help participants continuously develop their skills, knowledge and capabilities!
- To influence behavioural change and improve productivity for our training participants!
Our Training Approach
- Retention of learning and transfer to work
- Interactive and engaging techniques
- Experiential learning
- Small group discussions
- People learning from each other
“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”Aristotle
- To suit your unique organizational learning needs.
- Based on challenges your staff face.
- People learn in different ways and in different timeframes.
- Flexible, adaptable learning designs.
Your Training Function
- We can help your Training Function meet its objectives.
- GCA offers Train-The-Trainer assistance for your ‘internal’ trainers.
Please ‘click’ on the links below to view specific training outlines:
Details of a complete Leadership Development Program for your organization – customize your program from nineteen Leadership Courses.
Using DiSC behavioral analysis to improve your interpersonal effectiveness
Getting more from people than even they thought they could give!
The key to improving understanding, building successful working relationships, solving problems, innovating and more!
How to absolutely delight your customers.
Clear guidelines for accomplishing work and developing your people.
How to ‘Wow” your audience!
Helping groups accomplish their objectives.
Accomplishing great things within diverse constraints.
Time management is work and life management.
Helping your team embrace change and build their future.
Inspiring your people using today’s best practices in leadership.
Conflict can be your best friend.
Improve drastically in the most abused aspect of organizational life.
Leading people ‘where the rubber meets the road.’
Making the most out of an uncertain world.
Influencing people with your ideas.
Dramatically improving your sales effectiveness.
Planning and building your future!
Improving how we attract, retain and utilize scare talent.
Getting more from a group than the sum of their individual contributions.
Meeting your needs when others’ needs conflict.
Teaching your people how to help others learn.