Analyzing Your Organization's Potential
Why Analyze Your Organization’s Potential?
- To help you fully understand the power and capability in your organization.
- To help you discover roadblocks to unleashing your organization’s potential.
- To assist you in prioritizing improvements.
- To help you ‘unlock’ your potential through effective action planning.
We Help You Answer:
- What are people doing that they should not be doing?
- What are people not doing that they should be doing?
“Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for”Lawrence Block
GCA Conducts the Following Types of Potential Analyses:
- Full Organizational Analysis
- Specific Issues Analysis
- Job/Position Analysis
- Individual Analysis
How We Collect Analysis Information
- Leadership, Managerial and Supervisory Assessments
- Observing Work
- Work Culture Surveys
- Work Samples
- Work Reports and Records
Please ‘click’ on the ‘links’ below to view samples of two of the sureys we use to discover your organizational potential.
A short assessment that delivers powerful results in a short time.
We administer this across your entire organization to give you a very thorough assessment.