GCA is a consulting and training organization specializing in organizational development and leadership effectiveness. We specialize in helping develop effective organizations in Ontario, Canada and beyond.
Check out our quick video to learn more about GCA
We Know What Doesn't Work!
- A consultant or trainer analyzes your organization:
- Writes a report.
- Recommends corrective action or training.
- People agree with some recommendations and not others.
- Peoples’ commitment to change is inconsistent.
- You implement…you change…you struggle…improvement stalls!
- Everyone is left unsatisfied and uncertain.
We Also Know What Works
- GCA understands client organizations often already have the answers they need.
- Our secret is to promote your learning and discovery.
- We help you and your people:
- Structure your thinking.
- Discover solutions yourselves.
- Build actions that make sense to you.
In this way:
- You discover.
- You learn.
- You commit.
- You improve.
At GCA we are dedicated to helping people at all organizational levels work more productively together to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
Why We Built GCA
- The words “I know” are the enemy of continuous Improvement
- Why? Because people and organizations who “know” quit asking questions vital to continuous organizational improvement.
- Our consultants and trainers possess the knowledge and experience to help organizations ask the right questions.
- In particular we help organizations when they ask “How can we do this better?”
How GCA works with you.
- Develop consistent application of systematic, organization wide approaches.
- Ensure everyone is aligned towards organizational goals.
- Develop a simplified approach to development and the hard work required to make that approach work.
- Leverage peoples’ individual productivity and achieve exponential improvements in organizational productivity.
The level of improved productivity an organization achieves determines it’s success. Continuous productivity improvement is key.
Have a question about your work or your organization? Please let us know.